Requisites for Admission
A passport size colour photograph of the student in white T-shirt / shirt with white background.
One photograph of both Parents / guardians.
Municipal Birth Certificate (for Play group - Grade XII).
Vaccination Card of the student.
Aadhar card of the student
Attested SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
Previous grade report card of the student (Grade Il - Grade V).
School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate from the last school attended, duly signed by the authorised person (Grade II - V).
Criteria for admission
- Admission is granted at the sole discretion of the Admission Committee.
- Recommendation or any form of influence/ pressure is strictly not encouraged and may lead to rejection of the application.
- If false entries are detected on verification at any time, the same will lead to disqualification of the admission.
- In case of non-availability of either of the parent a letter of approval has to be attached along with the form by the parent not signing the form.
- In the case of a guardian, the letter of undertaking has to be submitted.
- Parents have to provide complete information pertaining to the student and their family.
- In case of any health concerns-psychological or physical, it is the school's right to know and the parent's duty to inform us, at the time of registration itself.
- Parents should provide information regarding allergies to food or any other source of their child.
No pressure. Kid-friendly.
Not confined to the regular academics. They have monthly themes which covers out of the box topics. No pressure on kids. Kids-friendly culture. Kids enjoy learning here.
Must appreciate the way of teaching and also giving importance to extra-curricular activities, following our Indian culture. There is a impressive bonding between teachers and students.
My child has been studying in this school for one year so far. I am very satisfied with the improvement in the confidence level in my child. I am also satisfied with the development in overall personality, speaking skills and physical capabilities.
Apurva Anand Mittal